Forum: R-Forge New Year Update
- a new documentation section on the home page,
- a link on the home page to a short introduction to the R-Forge system. The title of this paper is "Collaborative Software Development Using R-Forge".
- R-devel package checking for all platforms (Mac OSX coming soon). Furthermore experimental R-devel binaries for Windows are available. Take care!
Furthermore, RForgeTools have been updated to version 0.3-1 which delivers,
- a new field "Revision" in the PACKAGES file in all R-Forge contrib directories. You can use e.g. the command available.packages(contriburl = contrib.url("http://r-forge.r-project.org"), fields = "Revision") directly in R to additionally retrieve the SVN revision of the packages on R-Forge,
- an improved build/check system (support of R-devel),
- and a revision-based package building system leading to faster availability of package binaries.
Florian Kellner - 2017-05-04 14:19 -