Forum: R-Forge Update
We made the following changes and updates to the R-Forge system:
- R-Forge packages now additionally include the following meta information in DESCRIPTION files:
- Repository: R-Forge
- Repository/R-Forge/Project: <project_unix_name>
- Repository/R-Forge/Revision: <revision_in_SVN>
- Date/Publication: <commit_date>
Note that this information is added on the serverside. If the tags already exist they get overwritten. Nevertheless, you may want to include 'Repository/R-Forge/Project' and 'Repository/R-Forge/Revision' in your DESCRIPTION file if you submit your package to CRAN via the non-R-Forge way (i.e., the ftp upload). CRAN uses/will use the information to automatically provide some info (like the link to the R-Forge project) on the package web sites.
- RForgeTools updated to 0.3-6: resolve Omegahat package dependencies, help files, minor fixes.
The R-Forge Administration and Development Team
Philipp Pausakerl - 2017-10-10 12:18 -
Florian Kellner - 2017-05-04 14:19 -