SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: Combine cross-validation and evaluation on an independant dataset using Biomod ? [ Reply ]
By: Jade Millot on 2023-02-08 11:09
[forum:49595]
Hello Maya,

Thank you for your answer.
I have found the solution to my problem on this GitHub link. So no need to repost it.
The last version of BIOMOD2 is clearer and I obtain the right information I need.
Thanks again
Jade

RE: Combine cross-validation and evaluation on an independant dataset using Biomod ? [ Reply ]
By: Maya Guéguen on 2023-02-08 09:22
[forum:49594]
Hello Jade,

Thank you for your message.
biomod2 has been cleaned up a lot this last year and we moved all development and support onto the github page : https://github.com/biomodhub/biomod2
We are also treating now issues only onto the github issue page, in order to facilitate the work for us, and so questions can be seen by all users in case they encounter the same question / problem. So if you could just repost your question onto this page :
https://github.com/biomodhub/biomod2/issues
we'll try to help you right away.

Thanks in advance,
Maya

Combine cross-validation and evaluation on an independant dataset using Biomod ? [ Reply ]
By: Jade Millot on 2023-02-06 17:52
[forum:49593]
Hi all,

I am currently modeling the distribution of a species using BIOMOD 2.
But I have some issues concerning the evaluation of my model. I have generated an independent dataset and I want to use it to evaluate my model.

For that, I use the BIOMOD_FormatingData function and I precise the "eval.resp.var","eval.resp.xy", "eval.expl.var" to precise on which independant data I want to apply the evaluation.

Then, I use the BIOMOD_Modeling function. In this function I have the possibility to precise "data.split.perc" to split my original dataset in a calibration and evaluation dataset to do cross-validation. But I don't understand how to combine cross-validation and an evaluation on an independent dataset.

Any idea?

Thank you for your help !

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge